Actually anyone feel free to reply. But I was wondering, is the bus system at all set up different at FW, then say CBR?. Could someone explain the color code system to me (purple etc.) I know when we've stayed at CBR, the bus will say "internal" or something like that. I hope I made sense. Will the busses actually say "Purple,orange" etc.

The Internal Buses actually say Yellow, Purple or Orange. Along with that, they will say Settlement or Outpost depending on their direction. i.e. Settlement Orange, Outpost Yellow, etc. There is a map with the Bus Routes shown in the FW FAQ sticky ...

Actually anyone feel free to reply. But I was wondering, is the bus system at all set up different at FW, then say CBR?. Could someone explain the color code system to me (purple etc.) I know when we've stayed at CBR, the bus will say "internal" or something like that. I hope I made sense. Will the busses actually say "Purple,orange" etc.

The FW bus system is unique in that it's one of only three resorts that have dedicated internal buses that stay at the Fort the entire day. All the other resorts use the same buses.

As I never work the Fort system and hope I never do, I'm pretty much clueless, but there are tons of Fiends that aren't.

Does anyone, besides Carol that is, know what are the other 2 resorts that have a full time dedicated internal shuttle?

Caribbean Beach Resort and Port Orleans: Riverside. There is also one of the internal buses at The Fort that runs to Wilderness Lodge ...

And you say that with such conviction, but, nope, those are not the two. You have one right though.

The bus that goes from the WL to the Fort is part of the FW system.

I can just see Ed scrambling on the web to find out what the 2 resorts are, life is good.

No scrambling. I've stayed at CBR, POR and SSR. It thought that all three had an internal bus route - but maybe it was just multiple stops within the resort - which POR and SSR have. I know CBR does. I can't think of any individual resort big enough to require multiple stops other than those. Or is there one running between AKL and Kadani DVC (which isn't really a single resort with an internal bus route IMO).

I don't feel like surfing today

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Good morning, Fiends! I have nothing to contribute on this thread,, but I did want to thank you for the Saturday morning entertainment

Just trying to stay ahead of the PrincessNana thread.

Boy, Lou must be feeling extra snarky this morning!

Getting warmed up for the Red Sox game this afternoon in St. Pete.

Or is there one running between AKL and Kadani DVC (which isn't really a single resort with an internal bus route IMO).

Nope

Another one of those sort of internal shuttles - There is an internal shuttle running from Treehouse Villas to The Springs. If that's the one you are thinking of, the the SSR answer should have covered it since Treehouse Villas are now part of SSR ...

Another one of those sort of internal shuttles - There is an internal shuttle running from Treehouse Villas to The Springs. If that's the one you are thinking of, the the SSR answer should have covered it since Treehouse Villas are now part of SSR ...

It's not sort of, it is a full blown internal shuttle but only at the THVR and not at the SSR. It's not just a connection bus from the SSR. It loops around inside the THVR before connecting with the SSR. That's all it does, round & round.

I think we're going to need a judge's ruling on this one before we award the grand prize, which BTW, you'll have to share with Debbie.

Your answer was SSR. While the SSR resort proper does not have a dedicated internal shuttle, The Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs, does. Notice the name though, at, not in.

If you specifically meant the treehouse villas resort when you answered, you win, however if you meant the SSR, you can't retire yet.

And why is the THVR even part of the SSR? It's closer to OKW and FQ. You can't walk to it from SSR and the theming is worlds apart.

THV are part of SSR since SSR DVC points are used for both. As far as DVC is concerned, it's part of SSR. BTW, there is a pedestrian pathway between SSR and THV - but it's not short ... . It was right behind the building we were in at Christmas and you could almost see the Treehouses from our floor.

3598535791_0c66c0c45d_b.jpg

OH, look. You have to check in at SSR to get your Treehouse assignment. The map also stated SSR.