OK, we've only been there with the kids twice. They love MK, DHS, and AK, but I have trouble getting them to spend much time in EPCOT. We enjoy Soarin, and they always want to do the boat ride in that same building (can't remember the name). I'd like to get them more involved next time we go there. I'd like to walk around the world showcase, and I know there is more to be explored in the front section of the park.

What do I use to entice them to spend more time exploring here?

My girls did the Kim Possible thing for hours, we stuck with them the first couple of times and then We decide to move along and explore adult thing while they worked their way around the World.  Now my oldest is a teen so i didn't mind leaving her and dd11 but i did take the younger one with me.  She would watch turtle talk with crush allllll day.

Another Kim Possible vote. 

Not sure your kids ages, but my kids love both innovations.  The one has Sum of all Thrills (I think that is what it is called), where you design a roller coaster, airplane ride or 1 other then ride it on a simulator.  That was a lot of fun --- have to be 48 "

They also love the aquarium over in the Nemo building. 

When my kids were young, Epcot was their favorite park.  If Kim Possible adventure had been there at that time, we never would have gotten them to leave.

My 5yr old son loves EPCOT.  I assume your kids are pretty young.  Maybe you can entice them by telling them all the characters that are around the showcase.  Last time we were there we say snow white, mexico Daisy, Marie from Aristocrates (I think), Cinderella, Mary Poppins, sleeping beauty, & Bell & The Beast.  Those were all in one trip around.  There is also Aladdin & Jasmine in Morocco, & the moving statue in Italy.  If they are into rides maybe take them on the lite version of Mission Space or test track.  We love EPCOT & I hopefully you can find a way to be able to enjoy it too.

My son would kill me if I didn't mention his company's attraction, The Sum of All Thrills.  It's at innoventions, sponsored by Raytheon, and you design one of three types of courses, then get on a motion simulator and ride what you designed.  The motion simulators are more open air than the ones at Disneyquest, and are mounted on the robotic arms many auto manufacturers use.  It's more for older kids, but I have seen a number of little kids that liked it, too.

My kids all like beer as much as I do.  It's been a long time since I did Epcot with young kids so I can't help

Epcot does have the best beer selection on property.