1-day Premium or Platinum Not available after 12/31/11

My head is spinning from all this.

For what it's worth, and keep in mind that I was either able to do it for free or for 50% off.

Yachtsman Steak House, best steak ever. Would I pay full price, nope, but still a great meal.

Cirque Du Soliel, saw it, interesting and sometimes entertaining, but I would never pay even close to full price to see it.

HDDR, no desire to see it. Just the same old, same old, Disney stuff that you can see at all the parks.

Segway tours, not that much to see actually. I know, I see most of that stuff on a regular basis and it's pretty mundane.

Brown Derby, it's ok.

One day park ticket, not worth it. Get multiple days and save some money.

Mugs, rip off. They give them away whenever it suits them.

My head is spinning from all this.

For what it's worth, and keep in mind that I was either able to do it for free or for 50% off.

Unfortunately, we are not all CM's. I would love to be able to do these things for free or 1/2 price. So we are looking through very different eyes.

Yachtsman Steak House, best steak ever. Would I pay full price, nope, but still a great meal.

Nor would we pay oop, for this meal and order 3 courses of food. As part of our package it was an exceptional value.

Cirque Du Soliel, saw it, interesting and sometimes entertaining, but I would never pay even close to full price to see it.

I really enjoyed this show! Would I pay full price, nope!

HDDR, no desire to see it. Just the same old, same old, Disney stuff that you can see at all the parks.

We didn't do HDDR, I sure ain't paying that kind of money for fried chicken and ribs. I'm sure the show is great and would love to see it one day!

Segway tours, not that much to see actually. I know, I see most of that stuff on a regular basis and it's pretty mundane.

I love the Segway tours! We live in the woods where there are no Segways near and we go to Disney for vacation. I know they have Segway tours in other places that are probably much cheaper.

Brown Derby, it's ok.

Our meal at the Brown Derby was great! Would we pay oop full price? No!

One day park ticket, not worth it. Get multiple days and save some money.

I'm not stupid! If you use that one day ticket for park entry, that would be stupid. We use it to upgrade our Season Pass to an AP or apply it to the price of our Season Pass! I'm not saying this is a value in itselt, but out of the $278, $85 was for a 1 day ticket that you can use for something else. That brings the package price down to under $200. I believe the price without the ticket and cost of your room/site added in was maybe $140?

Mugs, rip off. They give them away whenever it suits them.

I totally agree! We used them maybe 10 times while we were out looping because I was determined to use them! I would never buy them! They do come with the package though, as do 2 snacks each that I didn't mention! We used our Snack credits to buy fudge!

Lou, I understand that as a CM you get lots of discounts and some of the Disney things we so enjoy become rather blah to you. For us it was a special treat to take Mama to some of the restaurants and out on the boats. We enjoy the segway tours and eventhough I am a longtime Disney park goer and know more than the average Disney tourist, I still learned some neat info that I did not know before!

This 1-day package offered such a good value that WDW has eliminated being able to book for only 1 day as of December 31, 2011. After that you must book for 3 days. For us normal folks, you might want to jump on it!

I agree Rita!!! It is an awesome deal, that I would have LOVED to do, but it just wasn't in the cards and slipped away from me.

When I was figuring the cost, I didn't even consider the cost of the ticket or the accomodations, as I would need those anyway. The ticket would be upgraded to admission that I was buying anyway, and I would be at the campsite anyway, so yes, just under $200 per person for two days of AWESOME fun.

And in actuality, 3 nights might still be worth it for me. MIght consider it next December!!!