New Monorail Train, not exactly

You might read that a new monorail train is being put into service this fall. Kinda, sorta, not exactly.

While it will have a new color stripe, peach, it's a recycled train made up from a combination of new parts and components recycled from the two trains that collided. It's the second train made from the vehicles involved in the accident. This will put the Monorail fleet back to it's full compliment.

So in other words, they've repaired the two trains involved in the accident. That doesn't sound as good as "new trains put into service."

Wasn't there already a peach striped train? That's my favorite color and I would've sworn I'd seen one in years past... :unsure:

Wasn't there already a peach striped train? That's my favorite color and I would've sworn I'd seen one in years past...

It's a new color.

The colors are, red, coral, orange, gold, yellow, lime, green, blue, silver, black, teal, & peach. The last two are the colors of the newest, but not exactly new trains.

Pink & purple were involved in the accident and were retired.

It's a new color.

The colors are, red, coral, orange, gold, yellow, lime, green, blue, silver, black, teal, & peach. The last two are the colors of the newest, but not exactly new trains.

Pink & purple were involved in the accident and were retired.

How dare they retire purple... :purpleflam: