Daughter's Birthday Dinner (Grand Floridian Cafe?)

While we are still in the planning stages for next years trip, I'm trying to get some ideas for her Birthday dinner. The first day in we aren't going to any parks, so she thought she might want to try the Grand Floridian cafe. The menu I pulled from all ears looked pretty well rounded, but as we all know, unless you've been there or know someone who has, well you know. So throw those opinions about this place at me.

Oh no Lizzy, you went to Allears when we have the real menus and reviews right here.

Just click on pages along the top, then restaurants, and you'll find the stuff on the GF Cafe.

I hope Monique doesn't read this post.

I don't know what I was thinking Lou, I'm crazy!!!

Oh no Lizzy, you went to Allears when we have the real menus and reviews right here.

Just click on pages along the top, then restaurants, and you'll find the stuff on the GF Cafe.

I hope Monique doesn't read this post.

Aha - caught you!!!!

:siren: :popo:

Grand Floridian Cafe page HERE. ;)

Dont feel bad, I still can't seem to find it.. I didnt know it was there until I read his post, I'm lost! :rofl2:

No worries. The Pages section is still relatively new and we're still getting things sorted and findable.

If you scroll down the main page there is a list of categories on the right. Under Dining, click Restaurants & Menus for a listing of everything we have up so far.

More is being added all the time, but if you're interested in a particular restaurant, please let me know. I may either have or be able to get that info together and posted for you asap.