Cinderella's Royal Table-ADR

:-[ Okay, I know I waited too long. And, If I was supposed to ask this somewhere else please pardon me... SO, bringing My Mom to her first trip to DW with her Granddaughter and guess who did not do any Adr's? last trip it was so easy I did not feel the urgency until I just tried to book a table for 5 at Cinderella's Royal Castle with 27 days to go.

I will of course be calling everyday, but I am wondering what your experience is? Last time I had a res, we got there 40 mins early (before 9:00am) went to check in and they gave us the option of dining right away instead of waiting until 9:30 am. Is there much hope of just showing up 09/26-10/04 in the am and possibly getting in with no reservation? Have any of you done that?

Any ideas on ho to get a reservation now that I waited too long? Thank you in advance for any help as I am in DEEP trouble :o

Laura

1. Showing up early for an ADR has worked for us in the past, but we had a ressie within the hour. If you walk up with no ressie I think they will laugh, politely of course, and tell you there is no availablity.

2. Any availability for lunch or dinner? The experience is just as enjoyable. Lunch is not as much $$$ as dinner.

I definitely wouldn't count on a walk up - especially if it's during Free Dining. :(

I've heard that breakfast is easier to book, but I don't have any first hand knowledge of that.

But definitely keep trying, every day, even up until the day of.

People cancel all the time, and in the case of this place, where you actually lose $$ if you don't show up, people will generally call to cancel vs just not showing up.

Good luck!

Thank you all, I will just keep calling. :-[ Last year I did not have this problem and I have a whole crew who is not very happy with me right now....

I would get all of the unhappy people to also try to get reservations. Maybe then they will see that this is not an easy ADR to get. Hope it all works out for you.