2011 Halloween Snacks Materialize in Disney Parks

From the Disney Food Blog...

2011 Halloween Snacks Materialize in Disney Parks

Aug 29th, 2011

by AJ.

Hmm… last I checked the calendar it was August, but in “Disney time” that means Halloween is right around the corner! Check out these not-so-spooky treats Heather and I found in Disneyland and in Disney World! One question, though — why is Mickey’s tongue hanging out on all of the logos? Weird. On we go…

I’m usually not a fan of the pre-packaged, hard-icing sugar cookies, but these might be too cute to pass up.

Sugar-cookies-500x275.jpgSugar cookies

And here are a couple of treats for the candy corn lover! We didn’t try them, but gummy candy corn smelled oddly of butter….yep, I said butter. Next time you’re in a Disney candy store, see if you can find a bag and smell ‘em. Would love to hear from anyone who’s tried them!

gummy-candy-corn-and-regular-candy-corn-500x388.jpggummy candy corn and regular candy corn

If Halloween cookies and cupcakes are your thing, grab these Halloween Disney sprinkles! And for gummy fans, there are even sour worms for sale!

sour-gummy-worms-and-halloween-sprinkles-500x518.jpgsour gummy worms and Halloween sprinkles

This giant canister (that is, admittedly, a bit spooky) is full of individually wrapped Halloween-sprinkled cookies. This is perfect for a school class treat, a gift for the teacher, or a Halloween party at home. Very easy to transport!

Sugar-Cookie-canister-top-view-500x333.jpgSugar Cookie canister top view

Sugar-Cookie-Canister-side-view-500x511.jpgSugar Cookie Canister side view

Have you seen any more spooky holiday goodies in Disney World or Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!