Carriage Ride Question

I don't have any firsthand knowledge but in case it's helpful, we do have a page of info here on the site about carriage rides...

CHECK IT OUT HERE

Thanks, Monique. I didn't realize there were so many different options. I'm fairly certain we will do the haunted carriage ride because that's what the kids are wanting to do. :rofl2: I'll report back on our experience.

Thanks, Monique. I didn't realize there were so many different options. I'm fairly certain we will do the haunted carriage ride because that's what the kids are wanting to do. :rofl2: I'll report back on our experience.

When are you planning your ride? I have wondered about this also.

I'd love to do the haunted carriage ride but it wouldn't fit all five of us in the carriage according to the info. $60 is a bit pricey IMO if I can't fit a family of 5 on it.

So... I was just wondering... do you think it'd be possible to do a private group ride with the haunted theme like the haunted carriage ride perhaps? Those fit approx 30 adults or 35 people with kids. Would anyone be interested in splitting the cost & sharing in the fun if a haunted fiend ride were possible??

For some reason, I didn't get any e-mails that I had new replies to this, other than Monique's. And to boot, Firefox hasn't worked for days on my computer so I can't multi-quote. :argh:

Rita, we'll be there 9/30-10/8. I'm running the F&W HM while we're there. Your darn brother talked me into it. So, our carriage ride will take place after 10/1 but before 10/8.

Judy, y'all are going to the Fort for Halloween, right? I'm thinking your kiddos would love to do either of the carrige rides...regular or haunted. I'll let you know if the haunted is super haunted or just Disney haunted. lol

Pam, because I'm a SAHM, I tend to be frugal and always try to get the most bang for my buck, hence the original question. IIRC the regular ride is $45 for 45 minutes or something like that. The haunted is $60 for 20-25 minutes. I realize that's just $15 and if it's truly worth the extra $15, I'm all for the little splurge. If it's not, I'd rather spend my money on something else while we're at Diseny. No matter how you slice it, Disney's gonna get all my money! :rofl2:

Liv-

For the past several years, when the Haunted Carriage Rides have been offered, there are no other horse drawn excursion options available.

My guess is that this year will be no different.

So there is no choice to make during the month of October- the Haunted Carriage Ride is the only option.

TCD

Well there you go....the decision has been made. :rofl2:

Well there you go....the decision has been made. :rofl2:

I should have added that even if there was a choice available, I would still recommend the Haunted Carriage Ride. We have done it every year since they started the carriage rides (as opposed to the previous wagon rides), and hopefully we will get to do it again this year.

TCD

I should have added that even if there was a choice available, I would still recommend the Haunted Carriage Ride. We have done it every year since they started the carriage rides (as opposed to the previous wagon rides), and hopefully we will get to do it again this year.

TCD

I had a feeling you would say that. As soon as I get off this time-consuming computer, I'll go ahead and make my reservations. You do have to have reservations for the Haunted Carriage Ride, right? :unsure:

Yikes! This thing gets booked up fast! There was only 1 available time slot during the time we will be there. Looks like Thursday, October 6, at 10:30 p.m., which is past my bedtime :rofl2: , I'll be experiencing this! I'll have Lance (DH) take lots of pics. Seriously, I'll probably be asleep.