This was at Campfire Lodgings. This site was one of our top 2 for just siting and enjoying a view. They have 6 or 7 sites with this view. The campground itself is rather basic in the activities available so I would not recommend it for a family getaway. I would recommend the area though, there was lots to do. We spent 8 days and I could have come home to that view for ever...

What a site to watch thunderstorms roll through the valley.

Asheville%252520%25252810%252529sm.JPG

It looks like y'all camp often. Are you full-timers? One of our members, who is at the Fort right now, has a great website for campers. You might want to check it out! WECAMPHERE.COM

They also have an Android App in the Market

Haaa, I wish I was a full-timers...

We have 2 activities, workin' and RV'ing !!! Fortunately we can work lots of days in a row and get lots of days in a row off... I don't mind driving and Michelle can drive the bus on the hiway too, so we can travel farther away from home when we go...

It makes the trip to the Fort much easier, leave work Friday night and hit the road. She can nap until AM and drive in the morning, I finish up and we are backed in grilling dinner Saturday night checking the movie schedule.

:mh1:

• 4 months later...