Chocolate Cappuccino Cupcake and North Bay Smoothie

From the Disney Food Blog. Any Fiends try these yet?

Two New Snacks: Chocolate Cappuccino Cupcake and North Bay Smoothie

Sep 13th, 2011 by Kim.

Two NEW snacks have popped up in Walt Disney World recently! Thanks to DFB Readers for keeping us informed of the additions…and for adding your reviews!

Chocolate Cappuccino Cupcake at Toy Story Pizza Planet

Thanks to Katie Kelter for reporting on this Chocolate Cappuccino Cupcake that was recently spotted (and devoured)!

This out-of-this world food find occurred in Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Toy Story Pizza Planet restaurant. Katie says that the delicious and pretty cupcake was likely created at Starring Rolls Cafe as she hasn’t seen anything so gorgeous at this quick service location. Until now.

Chocolate-Cappuccino-Cupcake-500x375.jpgChocolate Cappuccino Cupcake

Katie’s review: The chocolate cake was moist and had a nice chocolate flavor, and the frosting was pleasantly fluffy (my preference over heavier frostings) with a tasty coffee flavor. Those are toffee bits on the outside and they added a nice buttery crunch. This was my first “Starring Rolls” cupcake, so I don’t have much of a frame of reference, but I really enjoyed this cupcake! I had the “free” dining plan last week, so I had a dessert at every quick service meal, and this was BY FAR the best I had all week!

Canada Pavilion North Bay Smoothie

Introducing the North Bay Smoothie, which was spotted in Epcot’s Canada pavilion by DFB readers @cheshirechip and @cherylp3 on twitter. This smoothie is $4 and can be purchased at the popcorn stand in Canada.

smoothie.jpg North Bay smoothie

@cheshirechip’s review: Some might call it refreshing and citrusy, but @cherylp3 and I thought it was way too tart. Stir before drinking as the red syrup at the bottom adds a bit more sweetness.

Have you sampled these two new snacks in Walt Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/09/13/two-new-snacks-chocolate-cappuccino-cupcake-and-north-bay-smoothie/