I was telling a friend the other day about a pic of a trailer I believe I saw last year at the other place that someone posted. I can't remember if it was a TT or a 5er that had a "step" up rear kitchen with some sort of wrought iron decorative rails. It was a great floorplan. Does anyone know what model I'm talking about? Also, does anyone know of a good website where you can view all the manufactures models and compare them?

It was on here and if I am correct it was Dave Devoe's new 5th wheel I found the pictures on facebook, but don't know how to transfer them here but if you look for the thread here sometime in May you might find it.

Im sure you allready found the other thread, but for the sake of others who may be interested, it is a KZ Stoneridge 36RK.

How do you like it? That has to be one of the best floorplans I've seen. Does yours have the kitchen in the rear or the living room? The step up on either model makes it look so roomy. I would have loved to upgrade to one but my 10500# limit tundra would be way under the tow rating and a new truck is way out of the question. Who carries the stoneridge in FL?

How do you like it? That has to be one of the best floorplans I've seen. Does yours have the kitchen in the rear or the living room? The step up on either model makes it look so roomy. I would have loved to upgrade to one but my 10500# limit tundra would be way under the tow rating and a new truck is way out of the question. Who carries the stoneridge in FL?

Where would the cart go?

We love it. We fulltime in ours and it has held up well so far. Very well built and roomy. We have the rear kitchen, but opted for extra storage than the outside kitchen option. When inside, you sometimes forget you are in a camper. It is kinda hefty and weighs a bit. So you would need a new truck.

The only dealer we found in the local area is arrow rv. They have two stores, one in clearwater and one in ocala. We bought ours in clearwater. They were very easy to work with and the sale went smooth. We have not had to use thier service dept yet, so can comment on that.

Where would the cart go?

Hey Lone-star, as much as I would love to have a roomier RV, we are keeping the one we have for a while. A friend of mine was looking at Fifth wheels and I told him about the stoneridge. Looks like an awesome unit. We could never get rid of our cart. It has paid for itself 4 times over compared to renting at Disney rates

We love it. We fulltime in ours and it has held up well so far. Very well built and roomy. We have the rear kitchen, but opted for extra storage than the outside kitchen option. When inside, you sometimes forget you are in a camper. It is kinda hefty and weighs a bit. So you would need a new truck.

The only dealer we found in the local area is arrow rv. They have two stores, one in clearwater and one in ocala. We bought ours in clearwater. They were very easy to work with and the sale went smooth. We have not had to use thier service dept yet, so can comment on that.

Thanks Devores, looks like you chose the right unit. Happy camping with it :)