I just called and canceled our ressies for premium sites for halloween and christmas. So those who are looking to get ressies should try now.

Why? might you ask??? Cause we sold our bus and the schools went and did away with the fall break for the kids :banghead: . So we booked Thanksgiving instead. We are gonna cruise on the dream for 4 days then spend the next 8 nights at the fort in a camper that we rented :dance: (not Donnie's cause his is booked).

Good Luck if you are looking for ressies!!

Shucks!!! I am sure you made someone happy, but it wasn't me.... Just checked and all that is showing is full sites.... someone snatched it up pretty quick!!!

I'm not sure it even went back into back into availability. Sometimes if they've overbooked at the resorts, the room never does go back into availability. I'm assuming it could work that way at the fort too perhaps...

I called within 20 mins of the OP and then again a few minutes before 10 last night, plus this morning at 7, to try to move up from our full site but it still wasn't showing. Oh well, money's tight this fall and I didn't need to spend those extra $$ anyway...