Find Campground Reviews and Information Here

Here's the link to my review of Fort Wilderness. It's on Trip Advisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34515-d84899-r24438839-Disney_s_Fort_Wilderness_Resort_and_Campground-Orlando_Florida.html#UR24438839

Fort Wilderness reviews are to be placed here too, right? If not, just move me where I need to be.  :flush2:

Jen, the chat I used over there is a free version of ajax chat.  My little Indian buddy found it free.  Here is the link https://blueimp.net/ajax/

I am not sure when this will occur, as we are going to change hosting (because y'all are talking so darn much, not that I mind).

I have to get the debit card activated on the donations account first.  The new host does not take straight paypal...ugh

• 1 month later...

Here is an update:

Www.wecamphere.com is replacing the old doyoucamp.com.  I am not sure the status of rvusa.org at this time, but John can update us on if it will still be going or not.  Please go to Lisa 's site and help her out with campground reviews.  Hopefully both of our sites can evolve into powerhouses of information.

Rvusa.org is on its last leg... LOL anyone wanting to get any info off of it should do so pretty quick, like names and addresses off the private campground area.... also anyone who knows how to zip up a website and save the info PLEASE let me know, I don't want to loose everything when it does shut down, just in case I feel like doing something with it later in life... LOL

Rvusa.org is on its last leg... LOL anyone wanting to get any info off of it should do so pretty quick, like names and addresses off the private campground area.... also anyone who knows how to zip up a website and save the info PLEASE let me know, I don't want to loose everything when it does shut down, just in case I feel like doing something with it later in life... LOL

I can do that for you John.  I'll burn a copy to DVD and send it to you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been wondering for the past 2 weeks why WDW refuses to allow someone to reserve a site for 3 nights when they have hundreds that have been sitting empty for the past 2 weeks. In one loop alone, all but 5 were empty. In our loop (1200) we have over half empty since we arrived on the 9th of July. The only full loop, or mostly full, has been the 600 loop. This seems like a waste of space and money could be made instead of them sitting empty.

Anyone have any answers on this? We will be heading for Mobile on Sat. for a memorial service on Sun. for our Kenya. Then home to Stone Mountain on the Monday the 25th and a memorial service on the 30th there for her. When those are over, the reality of it all will hit us. We miss her so much.

I have been wondering for the past 2 weeks why WDW refuses to allow someone to reserve a site for 3 nights when they have hundreds that have been sitting empty for the past 2 weeks. In one loop alone, all but 5 were empty. In our loop (1200) we have over half empty since we arrived on the 9th of July. The only full loop, or mostly full, has been the 600 loop. This seems like a waste of space and money could be made instead of them sitting empty.

Anyone have any answers on this? We will be heading for Mobile on Sat. for a memorial service on Sun. for our Kenya. Then home to Stone Mountain on the Monday the 25th and a memorial service on the 30th there for her. When those are over, the reality of it all will hit us. We miss her so much.

Try reserving for more than 3 nights and then cancel the ones you don't need.

• 2 weeks later...