Looking to book a tour for our 2th wedding anniversary trip next Oct. we did the Behind the Steam tour & had a great you time, so looking for ideas, anyone that has done any please chime in with your thoughts, likes or dislikes on what tour you did, thanks for any help.

We did the Backstage Magic Tour twice. The first time was before 9/11. It was awesome. We saw and learned so much. We were even taken into the computer area in the Utildors. We were able to watch as they queued up the afternoon parade.

The second tour was after 9/11, it was toned down quite a bit and in my opinion not worth the money.

My parents just did this. One thing is it is a long time on your feet. Over all I think they gave it a ho-hum. With something being neat and other things not so special. It wasn't exactly what they expected. They expected more time behind the scenes and underground. I can pass along their contact info if you want to ask them about it (they did it just last week).

My parents just did this. One thing is it is a long time on your feet. Over all I think they gave it a ho-hum. With something being neat and other things not so special. It wasn't exactly what they expected. They expected more time behind the scenes and underground. I can pass along their contact info if you want to ask them about it (they did it just last week).

Damn give me the money I will take anyone underground. I do it every trip thats how I move around Disney