Probably done by the same people that did the Cinderella castle show.

I thought the same thing.

I don't think Todd has been to WDW since that show started.

The projections they do on the castle are very similar to what is depicted in this video.

On our most recent visit, we got to see the special holiday edition. I wasn't sure that they could do the show with the Christmas lights on the castle, but they can and do.

Really cool!

TCD

I thought the same thing.

I don't think Todd has been to WDW since that show started.

The projections they do on the castle are very similar to what is depicted in this video.

On our most recent visit, we got to see the special holiday edition. I wasn't sure that they could do the show with the Christmas lights on the castle, but they can and do.

Really cool!

TCD

TCD I have seen part of that show one night as I was leaving and what I saw was very cool. I can’t tell you the last time I’ve seen a Disney show. Don’t get me wrong if I’m at Disney and I have a pass I will be in the parks every day but I just go in do the rides I want to do and out of that park and on to the next one that is how I do 4 parks a day and is back to my site by 6pm. Sorry I lied to you all I did see Lights Motors and Action everyday for months.