From Chip and Co. I beg to differ on this one - pineapple coconut bread pudding with caramel sauce sounds AmaZinG!!!

We need a "Fiend on the scene" to give us a first hand account of this new deliciousness. :)

Menu Changes at Ohana’s – Bye Bye Bread Pudding

Sunday, December 18, 2011 Chip 0 Comments

Ohana6.jpg

One of my absolute favorite desserts at Walt Disney World is Ohana‘s Bread Pudding with Bananas Foster Sauce at the Polynesian Resort. I have eaten this treat over 20 times and we always make it a point to stop here on EVERY Disney World visit.

This morning I awoke to an email from my writer Pixie Brenda who delivered to me some sad news..

Chip,

There is no more bread pudding with bananas foster sauce at Ohana. They changed it to pineapple coconut bread pudding with caramel sauce.

Not nearly as good!

Also

They are under new mgmt so had some food changes. Others include chicken instead of turkey and the sauce on the pork is different.

On our trip next month it will be a sad day when we try these new changes.

I want to hear your thoughts on this change. Should Disney have left well enough alone? Or was it time for a change?

http://www.chipandco...-sauce-is-gone/