Alright i booked my trip for may 5 through the 12 on a premium campsite i still have a question i am not sure about i got the dining plan this time and i asked the agent about the non expiring tickets and she said she would not do that because when you book atrip in the future unless you buy tickets again you can not get the package deal is that true and if you agree i got the 7 day park hopper with waterfun is that what you would have got thanks alot

She is right in a sense. You do have to purchase tickets to get a package. However all you have to buy is a one day ticket . Be sure you check when/if you re-book a package is not always the best way to go about it.

I would do the waterpark in May but not necessarily for other times of the year. My dd and I actually bought the annual pass for the waterpark. We already had park tickets so we booked a room only. I think we hit the break even point after 3 uses. We did two trips in the year we had them so it worked out great for us.

That is true. If you want a package with dining in the future, then you will have to purchase a minimum of a 1-day base ticket to purchase the dining plan.

However, you can get site or room reservations only without purchasing a package and use any remaining tickets the next trip.

So, on this trip, if you find the dining plan to be too much, then just upgrade your tickets to 10-day nonexpiring and use the remaining days the next trip. Those extra days that you upgrade will be MUCH less expensive than buying new.

Not trying to be petty, and I'm glad you got your question answered. However, just a suggestion? Capitalization, punctuation, and spaces are your friends. They are certainly friends of the people who are trying to read your posts.

Not trying to be petty, and I'm glad you got your question answered. However, just a suggestion? Capitalization, punctuation, and spaces are your friends. They are certainly friends of the people who are trying to read your posts.

Sorry I was running out the house to pick the kids up, and was rushing to get the post in.

Jen should award you a Snarky Silver Star.

Keep up the good work and you might get a gold one. Or, I can give you one of mine, I have a lot.

Glad you have booked your trip, I didnt know that you could only book a 1 day park ticket and still get dining for the rest of your trip, I'm going to have to figure out hte math on that one, I have little ones so we do more fort than park. looking forward to hearing about your plans and a trip report!