Are these shows still running in WDW?

I'm trying to help out my sister who is making a detailed plan for a friend's first visit to WDW. Can anyone who is there now or in the last week or two confirm the following are still running:

Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party

Sunday, Monday, Friday & Saturday at 11:00am, 12:30 & 5:40pm

Tuesday-Thursday at 5:40pm

The Magic, The Memories, and You!

Viewing locations on Main Street, U.S.A., at the Castle Forecourt and surrounding bridges.

Sunday-Tuesday, Friday & Saturday at 7:45 & 8:35pm

Wednesday & Thursday at 7:45pm

Captain Jack Sparrow’s Pirate Tutorial

There are pirates among us! And they're looking to recruit. None other than Captain Jack Sparrow's first mate, Mack, is searching out brave souls who dream of a pirate's life. Can you swing a sword, sail the seas, and spot a cursed treasure before you plunder it? Maybe Captain Sparrow will even let you take the Pirate Oath and join his crew.

Daily at 10:15 & 11:20am, 12:25, 2:15, 3:20 & 4:25pm

Disney Studios:

Jedi Training Academy

Taking a cue from the popular Star Wars Saga, the power of the Force and the magic of Disney combine for an original and intergalactic entertainment experience. Young Jedi hopefuls learn lightsaber moves before facing off against the evil Darth Vader. Near Star Tours.

20-minute shows

9:20, 10:10, 11:00 & 11:50am, 12:40, 1:30, 2:20, 3:50, 4:40, 5:30 & 6:20pm

I got these from http://wdwent.com/ and he's pretty good about keeping it up weekly, but we don't see any mention of these published anywhere.

Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance.

You have to sign up for Jedi training. The whole day fills up pretty quick, so go to Hollywood early. I can't remember the name of where you sign up. Can someone help?

From AllEars - not sure how current this is, but I think it's the same procedure they're using now. Maybe someone here can confirm...

TOURING TIPS

This show is quite popular, so a formal selection process has been implemented:

1. Go to the Sounds Dangerous attraction early in the day to sign up for one of the sessions. There is a sign out front indicating where to queue for the sign-up. It's first-come, first-served, and when all the spots are full, the list is closed for the day.

2. Twelve children between the ages of 4 and 12 are taken for each session.

3. The cast member talks to each child in person before signing them up for the show.

4. You will be given instructions to return 30 minutes before your assigned show time.

5. A cast member will take the children to an area next to the stage about 10 minutes beforehand. Family members of the participants are given spots in the front of the audience. A PhotoPass photographer takes pictures during the show. You can have the photos of your child added onto your PhotoPass at the Cover Story photo shop after the show.

Consult the daily Entertainment Times Guide for performance times.

http://allears.net/tp/mgm/jedi_mgm.htm