A taxi (instead of Disney transportation) has been recommended on several occasions if someone is in a hurry to get from one place to another.

Does anyone have recent experiences and care to share how much from one location to another?

Suggested info

Where did you start

Where did you end

Number of people

Time it took

Why did you use the Taxi

Was anything special going on that impacted your travel time

Cost

And Mo if you already have a page, just point me there, please.

We (2 of us)took a taxi from the fort to the sports complex. It was about $16.00. We opted for it because we had waited almost an hour for a bus. We (again 2 of us) also used a taxi from celebration hospital to the fort and I believe that was about $21.00. This amount my not be accurate though because we had a stupid cab driver who took us to Animal Kingdom Lodge first. Where he got that from I do not know, but it didn't help at all. My brother was sooooo, car sick from the ride.

We've used taxis several times at disney.They are great for eating at different resorts instead of taking two buses. We usally have the dining plan so taxis get you there alot faster andd the prices above sound about right in line with what we paid.The taxi wouldnt pick us up at the cabin we had to go to the front gate area to be picked up.

We (2 of us)took a taxi from the fort to the sports complex. It was about $16.00. We opted for it because we had waited almost an hour for a bus.

You'd be waiting forever, there is no bus from the Fort to the sports complex.

Except for the bus to the WL, buses from the Fort only run to three of the parks and DTD.