TCD's College Road Trip (via the Fort)

Great report. Loved it. I must say that I am a bit disappointed though....TCD is slipping....Two trips to the Fort and not a single picture of the infamous site 617! Did I miss it? I read this report twice and I just can't find it. :clint:

Holy smokes!

You are right!

How could I have neglected the best site in the Fort?

I walked right by it too.

In my defense, this wasn't really a Fort trip report.

I won't let it happen again.

By the way- have a great trip!!

Yes, H DID get a new job after being laid off for 6 months. And we are grateful... BUT it is in South GA so he is only home on the weekend until all of the training/orientation process is over. After that there will be longer breaks. :) We are not separated. :))

I'm sorry that I hadn't heard this good news! That is great to hear. I hope it all works out well for y'all.

TCD

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual I loved the report. I am trying to convince my son he needs to include UCF in his college visits when he starts going on them next year. Right now the schools that are on his list are University of Nebraska, Georgia Tech and West Point. Not sure exactly what he wants to major in but, he is hoping to be able to play football.