From WDW Parks blog...

Dynamic Deal for Duffy the Disney Bear Costumes

posted on February 1st, 2012 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager

ffg4956423SMALL.jpg

When Duffy the Disney Bear returned to the U.S. Disney Parks in October 2010, we introduced a series of costumes for the 17-inch plush bear. These costumes were designed by Disney Design Group Artist Monty Maldovan and featured different outfits inspired by places at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resort. A dynamic deal for these costumes was recently introduced where you can get three costumes for $30.00.* The promotion gave me an excuse to visit my favorite home away from home, World Showcase at Epcot, to photograph Duffy sporting his themed outfits. I spoke with Denise Edelmaier, product developer for Duffy, about the promotion.

gem495323SMALL.jpg

“We have a lot of exciting things coming for Duffy in 2012,” explained Denise. “This promotion helps us do two things – give a great deal to fans of Duffy and helps us keep our assortment fresh.”

chi496423SMALL.jpg

Luckily, it was another beautiful day (though slightly windy) when I visited Epcot to capture these photos. During this expedition, I also captured some images that will be used on his official Facebook fan page (look for them coming soon).

You have a few options if you’d like to take advantage of this deal. I invite you to visit Treasures in Paradise at Disney California Adventure park or Disney’s Traders in Epcot to see the largest assortment of Duffy items. The promotion is also being offered at other locations in Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts that carry Duffy merchandise. Finally, you can shop from the convenience of home and enjoy the deal on the Disney Parks online store.

I would love to see your photos of Duffy on his Facebook page.

*Buy 3 and save pricing only applies when you purchase eligible promotional items in quantities of 3. Valid on select merchandise only. Regular prices apply when purchasing a single item or in odd-numbered quantities. Merchandise must be exchanged for identical item or returned at discounted price with valid packing slip. No adjustments to prior purchases.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/02/dynamic-deal-for-duffy-the-disney-bear-costumes/