Charity and Co. - A multifamily trip report January 2012 (its wordy)

I agree with Zach...those darn princesses are over rated! It's funny that he was so excited to see Buzz and then was scared of him. :rofl2:

Looking forward to the rest of your day. I'm always jealous of people at Disney with little ones. (Well, except for the whining, crying and temper tantrums! ;) )

Great update!

And LOL at the comment about not wanting to teach your kids how to drive. All three of the TCD girls are now licensed drivers, but I'll tell you it wasn't easy!

TCD

Thank you Andrew. Between these "driving" rides and Mario Cart on Wii, I'm really not looking forward to either of them getting their license! :whew:

Charity, your report is great. It was a pleasure helping your family with the camper. Your mom and Wes were really nice people too.

Thank you Donnie! You were a lifesaver! Alex and I are trying to figure out how soon we can get back down there now! Its was so nice having the camper.

Awesome update. Can't wait for more (but you know we will).

I know I know...I'm working on it. :laugh:

I agree with Zach...those darn princesses are over rated! It's funny that he was so excited to see Buzz and then was scared of him. :rofl2:

Looking forward to the rest of your day. I'm always jealous of people at Disney with little ones. (Well, except for the whining, crying and temper tantrums! ;) )

Poor Zach wasn't really interested in any of the characters at all. Maybe when we go back, he will be. We didn't have much whining, crying or temper tantrums, not unless you counted the ones Mommy and Daddy had!! :rofl3:

Awesome!!!

Thank you Carol!

Ok we are starting to twitch here.... still trying to wait patiently :waiting2-smiley:

Sorry, I know...its been a mess around here lately...working on it now, I promise! :holysheep:

First of all, sorry that its been so long since I've done a post. Its been kinda crazy at my house lately. Anyone that is friends with me on FB, knows that we adopted a new pup from our local Humane Society the weekend before last. He's about 9 weeks old now and a black lab mix, we call him George.

This was George on Saturday nite (2/4)..

george.jpg

George stopped eating and drinking for the most part on Monday night, so I called our friendly neighborhood vet, Healing Hands. They saw him at 10AM Tuesday morning, George had Pneumonia. He spent 2 days with Healing Hands and 2 nights at Pet ER for critical care, IV meds and fluids, nebulizer treatments and general babying. Roughly $1000 later, this is George on Thursday night (2/9)

george2.jpg

George is continuing to improve. He's acting like a normal puppy now, which means that he's in to EVERYTHING!! But before I could recover from George's sickness, my other 2 kids got slammed by the ugliest GI bug I've ever seen! It just wouldn't go away!! So this past weekend was spent recovering from everything...even George needed the rest...

george3.jpg

So thats why its been almost a week since I've updated my trip report...forgive me? :wub:

Ok - on to the rest of our day at Magic Kingdom.

We left Tomorrowland after having lunch, I wanted to get some pictures of the castle so instead of walking through Fantasyland, we went back out to Main St. and walked through the castle. As we were headed in that direction, we ran into a parade! I think it was the "Move it, Shake it" parade...it was fun, we danced, we hollered...we were laughed at.

parade5.jpg

parade4.jpg

parade3.jpg

parade2.jpg

Parade1.jpg

(Zach and Uncle JJ, I love this picture! It makes me melt!)

Also, in case you haven't noticed...it was HOT that afternoon! Zach had striped off his layers, Gracie came out of her princess dress. We were loving it!!

We went through the castle, I know someone took some pics of the walls but for the life of me i can't find them...if I do later, I'll edit. :wiz: I stopped in the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique and asked if they could Pixie dust our Princess for her birthday. Not only did they "dust" her real good (I was scrubbing that stuff out of her hair for a week) they also gave her a sparkly jewel for her face. FREE! Can you believe that?!

Pixiedusted.jpg

She was all a twitter about it! But everyone was hot and getting kinda cranky, we hadn't really caught up on our sleep from the drive and we wanted to come back later for EMH so Daddy decided one more ride and we would hit the boat for FW to have some downtime. So we headed to Frontierland for Splash Mountain. The one ride Gracie begged to ride. So we all headed to it, somehow we all ended up on the same boat. And got SOAKED!! Zach didn't care for it, he said it made his tummy hurt. But Gracie loved it!

morepixiedusted.jpg

So we headed for the dock, I had to get a Turkey Leg on the way out...so good! Sorry, I don't think anyone thought to get a picture. And we rested, well everyone else rested, I had to take my MIL to Wal-mart and got lost! Yeah I know...with GPS!! Go ahead you can laugh, I know. LOL :laugh:

I'm going to break this up a bit...I'll be back a little later this evening to see if I can find the missing pictures. :bugeyes: Stay tuned.

1. You pulled a "kimmy!" That's ok, that update was worth seeing twice. ;)

2. Love George! You are forgiven for not updating sooner. :heart:

3. OF COURSE, that was the Move it, Shake It parade! :banghead: Sorry, I liked it the first time....not so much the other 5 times I have been

stopped in it.

4. Gracie looks like a little princess, pixie dust or no pixie dust.

:suspense: Ready!!!