Fall 2011 Charlotte Motor Speedway Trip Report (long overdue)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trip Report Continued.......

Cup Day came fast and we pretty much stayed at the camper due to how crowded it was getting on pit road. We Played the Wii and walked around the infield until the start of the race.

5852d2fb.jpg

e731c8b4.jpg

We headed to the Roof for the Green Flag

3254c5eb.jpg

1be192ce.jpg

Let me tell you by the end of the night we were up there with hats and gloves cause it got sooooo cold!!

Here are some pics after the green flag

accd25f8.jpg

2cfa1823.jpg

9b4bdcba.jpg

6e40f196.jpg

Well the race ended for me when Jimmie wreaked his car so I can't even remember who won!!!

Hubby did make some killer ribs for dinner that night on a tiny charcoal grill LOL

541e4e13.jpg

The morning came and it was time to go :( We had to get back home cause the kids had to go back to school and hubby back to work no long trip this time. We had a blast but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!

I hate to say VWDano and I both jumped up and high fived at Jimmie's crash but after seeing how bad it was I felt bad (Seriously). Even though I hate the 48 I would never wish that on anybody. Can you imagine being a 3 hater cheering when Dale crashed and how it felt later. I was sitting with some and I'm sure they regretted it.

I have a pic of the crash of jimme cause it was so close to our camper but I won't post it!!!

Hmmmm selective pic posting...... :banghead:

BUT since you made up with some GREAT 18 shots :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: we can let it slide this time :clint:

Now I feel soooo much better!!

As you should.... :clint:

:heart: :rofl2: :heart:

Seriously, I think the entire Hendrick stable should be great this year. Yes, Stef, even Jr.

I'm excited to see how Kasey does with Hendrick equipment.

I'll probably be listening to Jr at the 500, b/c I think Kyle with be to PC to start the season.

I have a pic of the crash of jimme cause it was so close to our camper but I won't post it!!!

:worship: Thank you, Thank you!!! Have I told you lately that I love you?

Seriously, I think the entire Hendrick stable should be great this year. Yes, Stef, even Jr.

Hey, I am proud of all the folks who stand behind Jr. even though he hasn't had a win since 2008 (ONE race in 2008) For every piece of merchandise that Jr sells, it only helps all of HMS, so by all means, stand by your man.