From Beers and Ears...

Walt Disney World Beer List iPhone App Updated to Version 1.1

Posted by The Beers and Ears Crew On February 10, 2012

IMG_0295-150x150.png IMG_0296-150x150.png

Just a short note to let everyone know that our Walt Disney World Beer List iPhone app has been updated to version 1.1! It’s a small but useful update; location notations on the Beer List and Map tabs now show more location information. The images above show the changes. No more guessing where a location is on property; the app now tells you!

Download or update the Walt Disney World Beer List app here!

http://beersandears.net/2012/02/walt-disney-world-beer-list-iphone-app-updated-version-1-1/

Why buy this app? Just go loop'n and look for Fiend signs... PRESTO.....BEER!!!! :cheers:

The app is free, but they dont list Crockett's Tavern. Last time I was there, they served beer. Makes me qu estion how accurate the other listings are.

Why buy this app? Just go loop'n and look for Fiend signs... PRESTO.....BEER!!!! :cheers:

:bellringer:

The app is free, but they dont list Crockett's Tavern. Last time I was there, they served beer. Makes me qu estion how accurate the other listings are.

Tru Dat. :panic: