Another dumb Newbie question. Supplies?

Since we have never been RVing we are not sure if there is anything special we need to bring. I.E. RV toilet paper, special type of dishwashing soap, etc. We are renting donnie's 5th wheel and was raised to treat things you borrow better than you would your own. Also what is the one thing you would nevr go to the Fort without? I know I don't have to bring any beer with me I just have to drive around in the golf cart and look for the Fort Fiend signs and I get all the beer I want. Right? Any advise for a Newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The things I never go to the fort without: FWGirl, Mickey the Wonder Beagle, park tickets, beer and meat for the grill.

I am sure there are some members on here that have rented Donnie's 5th wheel that can offer advise. As for the beer thing I am sure you will find a Fiend or two that will offer you a beer if you stop in and say hi.. although not all Fiends drink beer. Beware of Fiends offering punch. :) Oh and I haven't seen you ask any dumb questions yet.. newbie maybe but not dumb. Trust me better to ask questions before your trip as it will make for a more enjoyable trip.

I am sure there are some members on here that have rented Donnie's 5th wheel that can offer advise. As for the beer thing I am sure you will find a Fiend or two that will offer you a beer if you stop in and say hi.. although not all Fiends drink beer. Beware of Fiends offering punch. :) Oh and I haven't seen you ask any dumb questions yet.. newbie maybe but not dumb. Trust me better to ask questions before your trip as it will make for a more enjoyable trip.

Punch? I love punch! I'll have to carry my flask with me me when we are loop cruising!

Best bet would be to contact Donnie to see what he recommends. As for my camper, I don't waste the extra money on RV toilet paper, I use Scott TP. I think as long as it says septic safe you are good, just make sure you use enough H2O to wash it down.

H2O to wash it down. Is that some sort of reference to my name? Lol