From the Disney Food Blog. I've had the caramel from Karamell-Kuche and it is to.die.for.

Top Five Must-Eat Chocolate Covered Disney Snacks

Feb 14th, 2012 by AJ.

If you’re of the opinion that dunking something in chocolate makes everything better, I’ve got a few snacks that you really need to sample!

Here are my top five chocolate-covered snacks in Disney World and Disneyland (not necessarily in order of beloved-ness icon_wink.gif ). And I can’t wait to hear yours (mostly because then I get to go find them and chomp them)!

Chocolate-Covered Sea Salt Caramel

I found this treat on one of my many Karamell-Küche visits in Epcot’s Germany! One of several chocolate-y and caramel-y treats, it’s got the benefit of three distinct tastes and textures.

chocolate-covered-sea-salt-caramel-500x385.jpg

Chocolate-Covered Sea Salt Caramel

The chewy, super-sweet caramel is the central feature and taste, and it’s complemented by that creamy milk or dark chocolate (the dark chocolate will give a slight bitterness to the taste, which gives even more depth to the flavor!). The sea salt on the top gives a slight crunch and a solid kapow to your taste buds, making the sweet even sweeter! If you’ve been avoiding the salty-sweet trend that’s become so popular, this might be the best way to take your first step into that taste juxtaposition! You can always brush some of the salt off if you don’t like it. icon_smile.gif

Peanut Butter Sandwich

This gorgeous confection, which I simply refer to as the peanut butter sandwich, used to be sold at Disney Parks on both coasts, but lately we’ve only found it in Disneyland. (It IS in Disneyland, though…I promise!)

Sandwich.jpg

Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Sandwich

With peanut butter piled high on a graham cracker then enrobed in chocolate, we’re pretty sure there’s nothing in the candy counter that tops this. It’s easily one of my favorite chocolate-y snacks in any Disney park.

Sandwich-cross-section.jpg

Peanut Butter Sandwich Cross Section

Mickey Premium Bar

Who can deny that the Mickey Premium Bar is one of the most beloved theme park snacks ever made?? This cold, creamy treat can certainly take a nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile.

Mickey-bar-with-balloons-300x418.jpg mickey-bar-bite-2.jpg Mickey-bar-two-bites-300x442.jpg

Yep — the snack is simple. Creamy vanilla ice cream covered in a sweet chocolate shell. It’s a Klondike Bar on a stick. The perfect sweet treat for walking, park touring, and enjoying the day with your family!

English Toffee

This is a classic treat that is hand-made in Disney parks (Main Street Confectionery and Candy Palace)! Sweet, crunchy, buttery toffee is covered in a thick layer of chocolate and dusted with crushed nuts.

English-Toffee-500x333.jpg

English Toffee

While many folks don’t like the addition of the nuts, it does give the snack an extra dimension and another flavor. I could go with or without, honestly, as long as I can have that toffee and chocolate! icon_smile.gif

Goofy’s Candy Company Custom Snacks

And who can forget the most customized of Disney snacks?! At Disney World’s Goofy’s Candy Company you can choose from several snacks and get them created just the way you like them.

On my last visit, I had some white chocolate-covered pretzels with crushed butterfinger; and a gorgeous white-chocolate-drenched, crushed-Oreo-covered, milk-chocolate-drizzled Mickey rice krispie treat!! Oh, yes. I did.

goofys-candy-company-rice-krispie-treat-500x374.jpg

White-chocolate, Crushed-Oreo, Milk Chocolate Mickey Rice Krispie Treat

And they tasted like stars and unicorns because Annie made them. How awesome is Annie?!

Annie-350x525.jpg

Annie

SO, my friends, there are lots of amazing chocolate-covered treats in Disney’s parks and resorts and these are just my top five. (And trust me — there are plenty of runners-up!)

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/02/14/top-five-must-eat-chocolate-covered-disney-snacks/