From WDW Magic and confirmed by the Disney Parks blog...

Snow White's Scary Adventures to close May 31 2012

Feb 23, 2012

Disney has today confirmed that 'Snow White’s Scary Adventures' will close on May 31 2012 to make way for the construction of the new Princess meet and greet location - "Princess Fairytale Hall". The new Princess Fairytale Hall is part of the new Fantasyland expansion project.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/Snow-Whites-Scary-Adventures/News/23Feb2012-Snow-White%27s-Scary-Adventures-to-close-May-31-2012.htm

Debating on riding this on our April trip since it will be gone next time. I don't LOVE it and am afraid it will scare the crap out of DS who will have just turned 3. I don't want it to make him afraid of other rides.

I've seen better rides at my local carnival. Basically the entire ride's premise is an incredibly ugly, scary woman popping out at you several times. Oh, and the witch makes some appearances too. I always cheer when she shows up to kill the ugly woman with her magic apple.

• 1 year later...