There are no comfort stations in the cabin loops, nor is there a cabin loop that is "close" to the main pool. When you make your request, you can request to be close to the bus stop.

A golf cart is not required, but that makes the trip from your cabin to the main pool fun and quick! There is a golf cart thread and a thread with a map of the fort on this site that may help you make some decisions.

:welcome: I hope you can find the info you are looking for!

WELCOME!!

Some cabin info that might be helpful...

General Cabin Info

Transportation/Loop map- cabin loops are 2100-2800

As Rita noted, none of the cabin loops are particularly close to the pool.

Buses will get you where you need to go, but golf carts are a whole lot more fun!

Golf Cart Rental Info Here

The only cabin loop anywhere near a comfort station would be 2100. It backs up to 1100 - a camping loop that has a C.S. However it's still not particularly "close"

Lots more general information on the Info side of the site. You can check out the Site Map Here.

And of course any questions you have, fire away! :D

Actually some of 2100 loop is quite close to the 1100 loop and that comfort station is easy to get to from there. That would be the closest to the main pool also. The quiet pool is closest to the 2500 loop. There is laundry at that pool, but not sure if there are showers there. I will check in person today.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

There are no comfort stations in the cabin loops, nor is there a cabin loop that is "close" to the main pool. When you make your request, you can request to be close to the bus stop.

A golf cart is not required, but that makes the trip from your cabin to the main pool fun and quick! There is a golf cart thread and a thread with a map of the fort on this site that may help you make some decisions.

:welcome: I hope you can find the info you are looking for!

I stayed in cabin 2737 several weeks ago and I was so glad to have a golf cart. With over 70 cabins, we were quite far from the bus stop. If I weren't renting a cart, I would definitely request a cabin near the bus stop. Besides, GOLF CARTS ARE FUN!

The smaller pool was quite close and much quieter than the main pool. I don't think the locals bother with it.

• 5 months later...

Stayed in the cabins there several times. The pool near the cabins is nice and quiet. You have everything you need right in your cabin. I found the pull down murphy bed to be the most comfortable. Full size fridge , cookware , utensils, dishwasher , can opener ,and basic needs are all included. They even leave you a small bottle of dish soap and dishwasher powder. They also leave paper towels, toilet paper, paper plates, coffee filters, kitchen towels. We love the 2500 loop. We were literally right next to the pool and laundry.

We also had Ana as our housekeeper. We loved her! Doesn't speak lots of english but very sweet and always took good care of us and did a excellent job cleaning the rooms. Gave us TONS of towel animals and more soap and towels than we would ever need. lol Not sure if she cleans the other loops or if she is even still there. But 2500 is the best loop for cabins in my opinion.

We brought a over the door organizer ( the kind you put shoes in) and hung it over the little 1/2 door in the hallway that houses the ac unit. It was great to have park essentials like hand wipes, glow sticks, kids Id , etc. , ready to go on the way out the door.

• 3 months later...

We stayed in the 2100 loop and found it to be extremely convenient to most everything.  Our cabin was on the inside, near the front, so our walk over to the internal bus stop was like 2 minutes.  You could also cut over to the 1100 loop where they camp like for-real campers.

Although I think it is the closest one to the main pool, it is a good walk.  Not terrible, just more than I like to do on vacation. :wave1:

Golf carts are nice to have, but not necessary.  Do you bike?  Bringing bikes is a nice alternative to renting a cart or depending on the internal buses to get around and/or explore.