We're trying out Normandy Farms in Foxboro MA for the first time in May.

Friends of ours that have camped at the Fort a bunch of times say it's a close 2nd to the Fort - with the big disadvantage being that it's not at WDW. :)

We used to camp at some of the state parks in MA, but the TT we have now really isn't state park friendly. We managed to squeeze into the site last time around, but then couldn't make the turn to get out of the place and had to go the wrong way around on a one way to leave.

Hoping to do more camping locally this summer - just not sure where yet.

If nothing else, I'm sure we'll occasionally be parking it at my in-laws (aka TurkeyPants) and hanging out by their firepit/waterfall!

We're trying out Normandy Farms in Foxboro MA for the first time in May.

Friends of ours that have camped at the Fort a bunch of times say it's a close 2nd to the Fort - with the big disadvantage being that it's not at WDW. :)

Friends of yours? What about Fiends of yours? Check out my review at http://www.wecamphere.com/Campground/CampgroundReviews.aspx?C1=32. I said almost the same thing! :rofl2:

The Corps of Engineers has several lakside campgrounds around Percy Priest lake in Nashville. I frequent Anderson Rd (dry, no hookups), Seven Points (full hookups) is the most popular, you need to book early to get lakeside sites, reserveusa takes reservations. Fall Creek Falls is TN's best kept secret, beatiful scenery, top flight golf course, inn with a great buffet restaurant,smallish lake with boat rentals,Olympic size pool,lots of trails ranging from novice to advanced, nice large wooded, shaded campground, I personally think the scenery is right up there with the Smokies, but not near as congested as it's off the beaten path. While not the Fort and WDW, Lake Rudolph is a first class campground right adjacent to Holiday World amusement park and waterpark , it has been rated the #1 family amusement park in some polls; has great wooden coasters and free unlimited soft drink refills included in the reasonable admission price which also includes the waterpark. It's located in Santa Claus, IN,in the very southern part of the state.

OKC - Twin Fountains RV Park

Port Aransas Texas - On The Beach RV Park

Grand Canyon - Jacob's Lake (north rim)

Johnson Space Center - Galveston Bay RV Park in Dickinson, TX

Downtown Ft Worth Texas - Midtown RV (literally a parking lot in the cultural district)

Burleson Texas - Jellystone RV Park (Rustic Creek Ranch)

My mother's Driveway (I am unsure of how she would feel about unexpected guests and the driveway is a bit tricky to get in and out of. Plus the guests might not appreciate my father's ability to tell stories that are sometimes true, sometimes slightly embellished, and often flat out fairy tales for hours on end.)

My Father-In-Law's Driveway ( I wouldn't do THAT to anyone)

Has anyone stayed at Boston Minuteman Campground in Littleton, MA? We have reservations there in about a month.

I'll second Topsail Hill in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. It's hard sometimes for me to determine if Topsail or the Fort is my favorite campground as they appeal to me in different ways. But they are both right up there at the top of my list and become easily interchangable as #1.

We go there at least once a year and are currently booked in mid July.

Has anyone stayed at Boston Minuteman Campground in Littleton, MA? We have reservations there in about a month.

I lived down the street from it its a basic KOA campground not sure if its still a KOA or not... but its in the middle of no where there is a really kick butt ice cream place that you must go to... its Kimballs Farm and it rocks best ice cream ever... plus the have mini golf batting cages petting farm area (mostly sheep) pitch and putt driving range

Not sure if you are planning on heading any place while your there... if you have an questions let me know im pretty knowledgeable about the area

Been there, done that. Be prepared, it can still be chilly that time of the year.

we usually camp in upstate new york mem w/e but we wanted to stick close by this year and salisbury only like an hour away from me so push comes to shove we can drive home for more blankets :) ... how is the campground there?

Let us know how you find it - it's actually really close to us and we didn't even know it was there!

will be adding a review to wecamphere for sure....

I lived down the street from it its a basic KOA campground not sure if its still a KOA or not... but its in the middle of no where there is a really kick butt ice cream place that you must go to... its Kimballs Farm and it rocks best ice cream ever... plus the have mini golf batting cages petting farm area (mostly sheep) pitch and putt driving range

Not sure if you are planning on heading any place while your there... if you have an questions let me know im pretty knowledgeable about the area

Sadly, I haven't had a chance to think about what we are doing while there. Our original plans were to head up through the midwest into Ohio/Michigan/Pennyslvania/Maine before heading down. DH's need to be in Boston area (commuter train, we have heard is nearby to the RV park) has completely changed our travel agenda... All I know for sure is we are hitting some of the colonial/historical sites while there.