From the Disney Parks blog...

New! Breakfast Waffle Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow

Mar 6th, 2012 by AJ.

Have you ever been headed to the Magic Kingdom and found yourself saying, “I wish there was a protein-filled, portable, delicious breakfast item that I could get at the Magic Kingdom…except I don’t want to wait in a line for it”…? Hmm? I know…who hasn’t?!

Well, your dreams might just be coming true!

Thanks to @MyMuse18 and Melissa Sue Sorrells Galley, we’ve got a fun peek at a new breakfast item in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom!

Breakfast-Waffle-Sandwich-at-Sleepy-Hollow-500x362.jpg

New Breakfast Waffle Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow

The Sleepy Hollow Breakfast Waffle is the newest specialty waffle introduced by this tiny wonderland of a kiosk. (You’ll remember the other three Disney waffle sandwiches here!)

As you can see from the description, it includes prosciutto, cheese, egg, and “gourmet” tomato on a warm waffle!

egg-waffle-mymuse18-500x237.jpg

Inside of Egg Waffle Sandwich

Reports have been positive on this new sammy, and Melissa says it’s only available in the morning.

Breakfast-Waffle-At-Sleepy-Hollow-500x451.jpg

Breakfast Waffle Sandwich

I’m thinking this would be a great option for breakfast in the Magic Kingdom — VERY quick and portable! Plus, because everyone will get sidetracked at the Main St. Bakery, you can head on over to Sleepy Hollow and avoid the lines! But I DO think I might split this one; looks pretty big!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/03/06/new-breakfast-waffle-sandwich-at-sleepy-hollow/

I thought Bud COORS Light & Punch were the breakfasts of choice CHAMPIONS in the 500 loop??? :cheers: :rofl2:

You are both correct on some levels, but after too many of those breakfasts, a waffle will cure what ails ya. :clint: