Looking forward to all your trip reports/blog when you do retire.

You are about 30 minutes north of me. Where do you like camping local? We've only done the Olive Branch Campground [because it is close and it was our shake down] and The Little Farm by the River in Indiana. We are hoping to try Cowan Lake this weekend if DH can change out the U-joints in the truck today.

Looking forward to all your trip reports/blog when you do retire.

You are about 30 minutes north of me. Where do you like camping local? We've only done the Olive Branch Campground [because it is close and it was our shake down] and The Little Farm by the River in Indiana. We are hoping to try Cowan Lake this weekend if DH can change out the U-joints in the truck today.

I do plan on blogging our travels.

The plan is to head to Boerne, Texas after a three week stay at the fort in Oct. Texas will be our winter home base, and Colorado our summer home. We have children and grandchildren in both locations. We have a very long list of places to go and places to see and we will travel until we run out of money, or get too old or sick.

We don't camp much close to home any more, Caesar’s Creek and Houston Woods are both nice and we try to get to each a couple of times a year. Also Hocking Hills is fun, really pretty in the fall. Been so busy trying to get the house on the market we haven't had much fun time. I just hope the house sells. As you know the economy around here isn't so good right now.

Selling homes is difficult around here. The two closest to us ending up selling for much less then the original asking price.

We are doing Hocking Hills for 3 days in May. The kids have every Friday off in May, so we are planning long weekends. Caesar's Creek is closer than Cowan for us, but it didn't look like there was much shade from the map. Houston Woods will be put on the list. Thank you.

Hope the house sells quickly for a good price and you are out and on the road!