Because I'm a teacher, we always have to go during peak times, so I do plan which parks to go to, and I plan the first rides we'll do. To me, it's worth it to not wait in line. We were there during Spring Break and never spent more than 15 minutes in line. That said, after a couple of hours and especially in the evenings, we go with the flow. I find it's a good balance for us.

I agree with TCD about utilizing FPs. It allows you to do all/most of the big attractions with pretty much no wait, and you can fill in the smaller attractions in between. So worth it!

I have planned the days because we don't have enough park ticket days for every day of the vacation. Have to build in those down days or I will be an unhappy mommy with unhappy campers.

So my spreadsheets went from timed touring plans to Park, main ride first, ADR if we have them and if we are hopping. Pretty proud of myself. I had where we would do counter service and menus printed out last time. ROFL

I have planned the days because we don't have enough park ticket days for every day of the vacation. Have to build in those down days or I will be an unhappy mommy with unhappy campers.

So my spreadsheets went from timed touring plans to Park, main ride first, ADR if we have them and if we are hopping. Pretty proud of myself. I had where we would do counter service and menus printed out last time. ROFL

Our first trip we had ADR's since we had the dining plan since we were in the hotel. I had EMH's and park hours printed out on nice color index cards along with our reservation numbers for each ADR. The fit in my purse nicely....

The last trip we stayed at the Fort with no dining plan. I had an attack plan for each park (it was the Christmas Season). MK looked something like this (Early EMH- Buzz, Dumbo, Carousel, Snow White for two/IASW for two, Peter Pan then jumping on HM just as regular park hours started. Then we could just explore....

This trip -

all in park ADR's are for lunch to allow for easier park hopping and more fort time should we desire it

note cards... what note cards.

I will admit I made spreadsheets but .......