I think the limit is 3000 feet over the parks. So I guess even the banner planes could fly over the parks.

At that height, you might not be able to read the banner.

While I fall into the, I don't want to see it or hear it, side of the issue, do they think that people who spent thousands of dollars and took time off from work are not going to the parks if they're made aware of what's going on that week? If I found myself in that predicament, I'd take my chances and work around it.

Disney can't stop it so people get over it it will happen just like it has happen the last 22 years

Officially, the Disney company is neutral, however, due to the nature of the business, a disproportionate number of gays work at WDW. And though it's not done under the Disney name, those CMs, some of which are in management positions, are very involved in the planning, promoting, and participation of the event.

It wouldn't be what it is without the involvement and looking the other way of thousands of WDW CMs.

Make sure you wear a red T shirt too.

LOL and make sure you stop by gs to complain so you can get a free tshirt and replacement park passes...

honestly, as long as my kids aren't exposed to PDAs and in-your-face-behavior I have no issue. I pretty much operate on a don't ask/don't tell/who cares policy. It's the people who plan it in advance every year as a way to get free tshirts that I find amusing. If I were still reading elsewhere it wouldn't surprise me to see a free tshirt thread on the budget board...

If I can't get a decent meal comped then it isn't worth my time to complain.

My issue is this, I don't want to see anyone being overly "romantic" in the parks in front of my grandkids. I don't care who you choose to love or have a relationship with. I have seen many male/female couples demonstrate behavior that was way over the top. I was offended. I would feel the same if it were a male/male or female/female couple. Most kids are too busy having a good time to care if two men are walking together holding hands.

I think everyone needs to work one year with Disney Company just like the Jews do 2 years with the army. You will learn a lot about how to deal with people from deferent back grounds. Like gay and lesbian. It changes my life for the better.

Working at WDW, and for a lot more than a year, hasn't thought me anything about how to deal with gays because there was nothing to learn.

I attempt to treat everyone as I want to be treated.

However, I'm for, don't ask, don't tell, and don't flaunt it, no matter your preference.