What would be a better project than Avatar-Land?

I think a "classic Disney" land would be cool that focuses on all the older disney flicks. Could you imagine an "escape to witch mountian" coaster. They pack us in a beat-up 70's winebago and send us off on a richty coaster track up a infamous pre-manufactured disney mountian...genius!

Honestly, a Star Wars land would be amazing. It would bring people in like crazy, be a huge revenue driver, and it would never get old. Imagine a project like the new fantasy land, but all starwars. You could have different planets instead of different princesses. Now I'm getting excited

You know, when DH and I were on our Disneymoon in 1999, we heard that they were going to be adding a 5th park in the next 5 years (obviously that didn't happen). But it got DH and I debating what a 5th park should be. I said I would like a historical park. Something like Williamsburg with the founding of our country and everything.

Any other ideas for a 5th major park?

The signs are out there for the next park.

Acquisition of Marvel Comics

The Tron movie

The Avengers movie

Renaming the MK parking lot to Heros and Villians

And the lack of thrill rides

I believe that the 5th park will be a thrill ride park based on the Marvel Comics super heros and villans.

It will be heavily themed to support the dozens of Marvel super hero movies coming out, Avengers being the first one.

That would be a good idea Lou....still wish they would take your advice and update certain things in Future World and Studios first. I believe the only Avenger they would have to leave out is Hulk bc of the Universal deal....someone correct me if I'm wrong. I was never into comics but I liked the first Iron Man movie. I could see an Iron Man coaster. I have not seen the subsequent movies yet but they are on my movie "to do" list.