We are supposed to leave saturday A.M. for the fort. But our Moterhome was supposed to be ready last friday,they PROMISE it will be ready this week.packing will be rushed to say the least .Hopefully it will work out.

thanks rita how are you feeling

Tom thanks for asking! I am doing very well really! I am tired of sleeping on my back, I just don't rest well like that. I'm old and when I can't turn over during the night I wake up stiff and achy! Once I get passed that I am doing Great! I have not even been taking pain meds since Saturday! :)

Tom thanks for asking! I am doing very well really! I am tired of sleeping on my back, I just don't rest well like that. I'm old and when I can't turn over during the night I wake up stiff and achy! Once I get passed that I am doing Great! I have not even been taking pain meds since Saturday! :)

wonderful

As my grand heathens say on the way to the fort WOOHOO! spoke with the service dept they said our moterhome is ready, so we will drive over thursday afternoon to get it and load up friday.

cool!! Although, I think I'd be jonesing to pick it up earlier than that to make sure everything was "right" so that they have time to fix what they messed up!! (Do I trust RV techs, NO!!!!!!!) i am jonesing but they are 3hrs away so im taking off at lunch thursday to mant patients tomarrow and wed

Understand, sometimeslife just gets in the way of our fun

:mellow: yes Unfotunately I have not been able to figure a way to pay for play with out work and it does get in the way of fun

We too should be in the 600 loop . I dont think my sign will be there till the 28. I will post our site# is there another way(besides ordered sign) to mark our site?

We too should be in the 600 loop . I dont think my sign will be there till the 28. I will post our site# is there another way(besides ordered sign) to mark our site?

Glad to hear you're getting things worked out. As far as markings, purple shoe polish across the windshield w/ glitter should will definately get Doodle's attention!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Glad to hear you're getting things worked out. As far as markings, purple shoe polish across the windshield w/ glitter should will definately get Doodle's attention!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Now Gary, you know it doesn't have to be purple to get my attention, any glitter will do!

I dont have glitter either....I do have a hairless dog though