Mini Horses On Buses, and everywhere else.

This trip I am bringing my sevice chimpanzee to the Fort. He has been trained to throw his shit at anyone who tries to throw him off a Disney bus.

:rofl2:

Back to the horse thing though. Aren't there some obvious cleanliness issues here? Dogs can be potty trained. I have never heard of a potty trained horse. What happens when winnie goes poo? I would NOT want to be on that bus!

Back to the horse thing though. Aren't there some obvious cleanliness issues here? Dogs can be potty trained. I have never heard of a potty trained horse. What happens when winnie goes poo? I would NOT want to be on that bus!

According to the research I've done, they can be house trained and the cleanliness issues, although different, are no worse than a dogs.

I would love to have one on the bus. In fact I would love to own one.

Must be tough on the hardwood floors though.

It makes me happy when you're on here.

According to the research I've done, they can be house trained and the cleanliness issues, although different, are no worse than a dogs.

I would love to have one on the bus. In fact I would love to own one.

Must be tough on the hardwood floors though.

I may just have to buy me a horsey! Could you imagine the looks you would get when you were out 'walking' your horse?? LOL!

It makes me happy when you're on here.

It makes me happy too! That means that I have free time (a rare commodity these days)... or that I am at work and really don't want to get things done, but that's a secret...

Ok, I'm busted. I admit it. I love the women of FF.Net and Lisa is surely on that list.

There are so many. Some that I haven't even met yet.

Their sense of humor, their spunk, their energy, gutta love them all.

I thought I was your one and only... now you've hurt my feelings! You're going to have to sing loud and proud at IASW and COP to get back on my good side. ;)

I may just have to buy me a horsey! Could you imagine the looks you would get when you were out 'walking' your horse?? LOL!

It makes me happy too! That means that I have free time (a rare commodity these days)... or that I am at work and really don't want to get things done, but that's a secret...

I thought I was your one and only... now you've hurt my feelings! You're going to have to sing loud and proud at IASW and COP to get back on my good side. ;)

Make him work for it

I found this photo of a guide horse on a bus. Of course, that ain't no Disney bus because the aisles are not packed with people standing up! That could complicate the situation, but it would with a guide dog as well.

cudd11.jpg

BTW, the women of FF.net seem to feel the same way about Lou! Especially my Mama! Of course, we all love Ms Gail too!