Mini Horses On Buses, and everywhere else.

The ADA, and don't get me started, has been updated by classifying miniature horses as "service animals". Well, isn't that just peachy?

I think most people love mini horses, but is this really a good idea?

Can they be harnessed to pull a wheel chair?

Actually that's probably better than the idiots that can't drive a scooter.

The Disney policy is more liberal than the idiotic ADA service animal regulation.

If a guest says that whatever animal they bring on-board is a service animal, even though there is no paperwork, tag, collar, etc, we have to say OK, bring it on the bus.

So next time you're having a very expensive meal at the French restaurant at Epcot and you smell horse, it probably is.

Smaller than a great dane.... about the same size as a blue heeler border collie.

I don't think it's a matter of size. (keep it clean Nicki)

I doubt that you'll see many, if any, at WDW, anyway

Over a four year period, I've only had two service dogs on the bus. Gotta love them.

I also think that the average size service dog is more user friendly than a Mini-Horse, I think.

So next time you're having a very expensive meal at the French restaurant at Epcot and you smell horse, it probably is.

Very good!

That is a great line!

You still have it!

As for the subject at hand, I have to agree that it sounds ridiculous. But, I do not want to judge. If there was no ADA, then business owners would do very little for folks with disabilities. The problem is where to draw the line. It is easier said than done.

TCD

This trip I am bringing my sevice chimpanzee to the Fort. He has been trained to throw his shit at anyone who tries to throw him off a Disney bus.