The New Voice Of WDW Transportation

Disney has decided to change the voice that will do any new narrations on the monorails and buses.

If it's the same guy that makes the announcements on the buses for the Art of Animation resort, he's horrible.

The most famous voice is that of Jack Wagner who makes that stupid announcement about the doors closing, in Spanish on the silly monorails.

Wagner died in the nineties so they hired Joe Hursh, which is the most often heard voice on WDW buses, Mears DCL Buses, and the monorails. He also does the announcements on the terminal shuttle at the Orlando airport.

Most people can't tell the difference between the two voices and supposedly the new guy, Tom Kane, sounds similar as well.

Maybe the AOA announcement on the bus is temporary and will be redone by the new guy. I sure hope so.

Heading to DAAR for a tour tomorrow so I can put some pics up for work. Guess I'll take the bus so I can hear the pithy announcement and get the full experience...

Oooooh Pam, swing by and pick me up!!!!

That'd be so fun! Maybe we can just pick you up, stop home to check on the cats, and all come right back to ride busses. Sounds easy enough. Now to convince DH...

The bus from where?

MK to DAAR if i want to hear the spiel I'm guessing... no?

• 2 weeks later...

Disney has decided to change the voice that will do any new narrations on the monorails and buses.

If it's the same guy that makes the announcements on the buses for the Art of Animation resort, he's horrible.

The most famous voice is that of Jack Wagner who makes that stupid announcement about the doors closing, in Spanish on the silly monorails.

Wagner died in the nineties so they hired Joe Hursh, which is the most often heard voice on WDW buses, Mears DCL Buses, and the monorails. He also does the announcements on the terminal shuttle at the Orlando airport.

Most people can't tell the difference between the two voices and supposedly the new guy, Tom Kane, sounds similar as well.

Maybe the AOA announcement on the bus is temporary and will be redone by the new guy. I sure hope so.

Is there more than one Jack Wagner? The Jack Wagner I am thinking of is an actor who played in General Hospital, Melrose Place, and I am sure other things but was just on Dancing with the Stars this past season. He has most certainly not died...just curious.