Le Cellier lunch will be Signature Dining in 2013

From WDW Magic. I suppose it was just a matter of time. Maybe this means they'll tweak the lunch menu to put back some of the stuff they took off when they made dinner Signature Dining last year.

Epcot's Le Cellier Steakhouse to become a 'signature' dining location for lunch in 2013

Jul 13, 2012

According to the official '2013 Disney Deluxe Dining Plan' guide, Epcot's hugely popular Le Cellier Steakhouse will become a 'signature' dining location for lunch. Le Cellier became a signature location for dinner back in March 2011, but did not change its lunch status.

What does signature status mean? It will require 2 credits on the Disney Dining Plan, and will offer a higher quality menu, and of course a higher price point for those paying out of pocket and not participating in the Disney Dining Plan.

View current Le Cellier menus

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Dining/Le-Cellier-Steakhouse/News/13Jul2012-Epcot%27s-Le-Cellier-Steakhouse-to-become-a-%27signature%27-dining-location-for-lunch-in-2013.htm

• 6 months later...

Just wondering. There is a 18-20 oz ribeye on the menu and we've bee talking about going to le cellier. I love a good steak almost as much as a good beer but I'm not that big of a eater so my DW suggested we split it. I don't think they would say anything if we ordered an app and split the entree. Are there any rules against sharing an entree?

My wife and I split entrees at just about every Disney restaurant we go to. Portions are just too large for us, and I hate that bloated feeling after you stuff yourself.