TRIP IS A GO!, 35TH ANV. FORT WILDERNESS HERE WE COME. DATE IS OCT 21 TO 31, 6 DAY PARK HOPPER.

GOT A SUPER DEAL FROM OUR LOCAL AAA. AFTER LOTS OF PRICING AND CHECKING STOPED IN TO TALK TO AAA AND THEY BEAT ALL PRICES HANDS DOWN. THEY SAID THAT THEY CANNOT ALWAS DO IT BUT THE TIME WE BOOKED FELL IN TO A DISCOUNT OFFER. WE WILL BE DRAGGING A 38' TOY HAULER WITH THE LIL SILVERADO DIESEL DUALLY( THE WESTERS STAR IS SADLY HISTORY CRACKED MOTOR BLOCK AND NEW CLUTCH WITH AXLE AIR LOCKER REPAIR + PLATES AND INSURANCE WERE MORE THAN WE PAID FOR THE DURAMAX NEW IN 2011. REQUESTED 800 LOOP IE SITES 847 OR 845,

FIRST TIME CAMPING AT THE FORT AND I NEED ANY AND ALL TIPS AS TO MAKE THIS A RELAXING AND UNEVENTFUL TRIP.

PLEASE I NEED TIPS FOR THE FORT AND THE PARKS THANKS TO ALL

TRIP IS A GO!, 35TH ANV. FORT WILDERNESS HERE WE COME. DATE IS OCT 21 TO 31, 6 DAY PARK HOPPER.

GOT A SUPER DEAL FROM OUR LOCAL AAA. AFTER LOTS OF PRICING AND CHECKING STOPED IN TO TALK TO AAA AND THEY BEAT ALL PRICES HANDS DOWN. THEY SAID THAT THEY CANNOT ALWAS DO IT BUT THE TIME WE BOOKED FELL IN TO A DISCOUNT OFFER. WE WILL BE DRAGGING A 38' TOY HAULER WITH THE LIL SILVERADO DIESEL DUALLY( THE WESTERS STAR IS SADLY HISTORY CRACKED MOTOR BLOCK AND NEW CLUTCH WITH AXLE AIR LOCKER REPAIR + PLATES AND INSURANCE WERE MORE THAN WE PAID FOR THE DURAMAX NEW IN 2011. REQUESTED 800 LOOP IE SITES 847 OR 845,

FIRST TIME CAMPING AT THE FORT AND I NEED ANY AND ALL TIPS AS TO MAKE THIS A RELAXING AND UNEVENTFUL TRIP.

PLEASE I NEED TIPS FOR THE FORT AND THE PARKS THANKS TO ALL

I'm happy you are going for your 35th anv. But you don't have to yell at us we are all friends. Turn your caps off

I hope you have a great time on your trip! We will be there a bit later than you, coming in at the end of November. Since this is your first time at the Fort, just make sure you take time to enjoy all there is to offer. We always say we want to spend so much time at the Fort that we actually get bored with it, but that never happens! We get so busy at the parks and with Fort activities that we always leave wanting more.

At the Fort, make sure you walk or bike ride (or golf cart) around the loops and see everyone's Halloween decorations, relax and enjoy a Mickey ice cream bar by the pool, bring (or buy) s'mores fixings and enjoy a campfire, sing-a-long and movie as often as you can. And be sure to head down to the beach to watch the water parade and Wishes fireworks in the evening if you get a chance. Walking or biking the path to Wilderness Lodge is always fun....if you go in the early evening, you'll see a lot of deer. That also takes you by the Tri-Circle-D, where you can go in and see the horses.

The 800 loop is a nice location....an easy walk to the pool. It sounds like you camp a lot in other places? Camping at the Fort is as easy as it gets....no worries, no hassles.

As for the parks, 6 days is a nice amount of time to spend.....you'll be able to relax and take your time there and still get a lot of rides and shows in.

The Fort is so nice, to be so close to the action! You can watch the fireworks from the beach and beat some of the crowds. Or hope a boat and watch them from the water. Theres so much going on and you are going at one of my best times to be there! When I was there for halloween we had tons of Trick or treaters. I'm not sure if they have alot every year but if you like that kinda of stuff you should be prepared. Also the campers decorate to the hilt so grab a golf cart and go looping the sites are really cool. I hjope you plan your time to just enjoy being there! Have FUN!

Don't ride the monorail, skip the Carousel of Progress and It's a Small World, avoid the Electrical Water Pageant at all costs, and stay off the damn buses.

You should not only watch the Electrical Water Pageant but also do the octopus arm dance. And take video and send it to Lou.