Hollywood Studios will close early 11/8/12 for private party

According to this week's All Ears newsletter:

"Due to a private event on the evening of Thursday, November 8, Disney's Hollywood Studios will close early. Operating hours that day will be 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. In addition, there will be no Fantasmic! show that evening."

My invitation must be lost in the mail. Have you received yours?

I wonder how much it costs to rent an entire park?

First one to win the lottery pays!

If one of us wins the lottery (a big one), contact Jen and Chris to have them copy the Fort Fiends members list as of that day. We rent the entire Fort for two weeks and members on the list can attend rent free. We can then say who can and can not swim in the pools.

First one to win the lottery pays!

If one of us wins the lottery (a big one), contact Jen and Chris to have them copy the Fort Fiends members list as of that day. We rent the entire Fort for two weeks and members on the list can attend rent free. We can then say who can and can not swim in the pools.

Love it!!

The official calendar is still showing DHS closing at 7 on Nov 4th.

I don't recall them closing at 4 in the past.

Anyway, that's "Jersey Week", so I'm sure the special function has something to do with that.

It's a pain because they probably will have fireworks which plays havoc with bus routing.

It's a good time to do it because the week before and after are some of the slowest weeks of the year.

Even with it being Jersey week, it's not that crowded.

Calender shows the Children's Miracle Golf Classic starts that day?

You're right. For some reason I misread Judy's post as Nov 4th which would be Jersey Week, but she posted Nov 8th which is the start of "The Children's Miracle Network Classic" and the calendar does show DHS closing at 4 on that day, so it might be connected with that.