This has got to be up there with the strangest threads ever.

I still want to know what the connection is between Discamper and Farmman?

Oh, and I vote no on the 900/1000 loop bus stop. There is no sidewalk or bridge there as shown in the photo. I think Dave has it right- that looks like the 1600-1900 loop bus stop. I don't remember that sign being there, though.

TCD

This has got to be up there with the strangest threads ever.

I still want to know what the connection is between Discamper and Farmman?

Oh, and I vote no on the 900/1000 loop bus stop. There is no sidewalk or bridge there as shown in the photo. I think Dave has it right- that looks like the 1600-1900 loop bus stop. I don't remember that sign being there, though.

TCD

You have your assignment for the next Fort Trip... find that bus stop. Should you be up for the challenge.

All kidding aside, it was bothering me that I couldn't figure out the location of the bus stop in Discamper's photo.

So, I went and had a look.

I think this is the bridge and sidewalk depicted in the photo (also note the distinctive Fort fire hydrant there on the left) :

291.jpg

The problem is that there is no bus stop there. This photo was taken with my back to the 2200 loop, looking across Big Pine Drive to the 2100 loop. There is evidence that a bus stop used to be there, but the bus stop is currently located to the left of where I was standing to take that photo.

TCD

All kidding aside, it was bothering me that I couldn't figure out the location of the bus stop in Discamper's photo.

So, I went and had a look.

I think this is the bridge and sidewalk depicted in the photo (also note the distinctive Fort fire hydrant there on the left) :

291.jpg

The problem is that there is no bus stop there. This photo was taken with my back to the 2200 loop, looking across Big Pine Drive to the 2100 loop. There is evidence that a bus stop used to be there, but the bus stop is currently located to the left of where I was standing to take that photo.

TCD

Good job TCD I was looking at the first pic and the sun is setting so this walkway goes north and south. Also there are no cabins in the background

Good job TCD I was looking at the first pic and the sun is setting so this walkway goes north and south. Also there are no cabins in the background

Well, if this photo was taken in 1994, there would not have been cabins in the background- there would be the old trailer style Wilderness Homes.

The bus is blocking some of the 2100 loop. I think that I see a Wilderness Home over toward the right- where the fickle finger of fate is pointing in this photo:

witchloop-1.jpg

TCD