First timer - Need Help with Loop selection!

Thanks!! Can you request a certain site number or should I call and give them the length of our motorhome and things like that? Are there sites that are better than others in those loops. I am pretty sure you want to stay away from the sites that are closest to the entrance of the loop. Sorry if I am asking too many questions or if they have been answered on the forum already and I haven't found where they are at.

Yes, you can request site #'s, but that doesn't usually work out so well.

Why do you want to avoid sites near the loop entrance? There's nothing wrong with those.

I personally would request 400 first and 700 second, and take whatever site you get.

TCD

IMO best bet is to give them all your specs and what you're looking for (close to XYZ, etc.) vs specific site numbers. That way if there's already someone in the site you've requested, they'll have some good information to go on when they're assigning your site.

There's also lots more great loop/site information on the Info Pages side of the FF.net HERE - including videos of nearly all the camping loops! And last but by no means least, if you have a smart phone there's a fantastic mobile app called Sites at the Fort that will let you view each individual site's specs and photos.

Oh and never apologies for asking questions!!

One thing that might be helpful for you though is checking out the Site Map on the Info Pages side of the site. That's where we store some of the information that people ask about most frequently. You can find it here...

http://www.fortfiend...u-need-here-r99

I just thought they might be a little more noisy. I am sure that we will be happy with whatever loop and site we get. We are just so excited to come to the Fort.

I don't think that's true. The loops are all one way traffic, so you will have pretty much the same amount of traffic passing by whether you are at the entrance of the loop or in the middle.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there is no bad site in the Fort. Relax.

TCD