I need the measurements of the cabin fence around the porch

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There have been Fiends there for a while, but will those and the ones just visiting today have a tape measure? If only there was someone that's always at WDW and that owns a tape measure, if only.

We'll just add you to the long list of FF crazy ladies.

I don't know the measurements, but we have some Fiends that will be there shortly. Maybe some of them can help you out!

There have been Fiends there for a while, but will those and the ones just visiting today have a tape measure?

If only there was someone that's always at WDW and that owns a tape measure, if only.

I was serious too. I've stayed in a cabin twice, and those numbers will be pretty close.

Actually Mr. Deck Expert, Ann is looking for the railing lengths on each side of the steps, not the size of the deck.

If I recall correctly, the railing lengths will vary somewhat as some steps are in the center and some are closer to the cabin or almost up against the cabin.

I was serious too. I've stayed in a cabin twice, and those numbers will be pretty close.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once and I agree with Lou. Whoa,, that's gotta be a first.

Does anyone know the measurements of the wood fence around the cabin porch.

Actually Mr. Deck Expert, Ann is looking for the railing lengths on each side of the steps, not the size of the deck.

If I recall correctly, the railing lengths will vary somewhat as some steps are in the center and some are closer to the cabin or almost up against the cabin.

That's the part I responded to ... which seemed like a request for the entire railing. Just the railings on the steps - about 10' each.

That's the part I responded to ... which seemed like a request for the entire railing. Just the railings on the steps - about 10' each.

I think we need clarification from Ann.

I took it to mean the railings on the deck that are on both sides of the steps and not the railings on the steps.themselves.

I think that's what you're saying is 10 feet each.

Ann, where are you?

I do not mean the steps , the length oh the railing running horizontal ( that hold the posts )

So looking a picture of the cabin, going up the steps, the right side attached to the cabin is shorter than the left side

That's what I thought, but Ed, as usual, confused me.

If I recall correctly, the steps are not in the same location. Some are in the center and some are not.

I'll get you the most common lengths, if there is a most common configuration.

I see they are different now, the one we stayed at a couple of years ago had railing on the left. We are trying to get into Bobcat Bend if they differ by loops I don't know.

Lou you are fantastic!!!!!! Do whatever you can, I need to buy you a beer!

Do you work at FW?