I need the measurements of the cabin fence around the porch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There have been Fiends there for a while, but will those and the ones just visiting today have a tape measure? If only there was someone that's always at WDW and that owns a tape measure, if only.

We'll just add you to the long list of FF crazy ladies.

Yeah Donna, but the bath houses, or Comfort Stations, take care of the stinking part. (Except for Lou. He's a frequent visitor, not a real camper, for now.) There's no accounting for the crazy part, but it's the men AND the women, not just crazy ladies. I think we enjoy each other's company because no one else can stand to be around us for long. But look close...there are some pretty amazing people around here who really care for each other. Oops, that got serious in a hurry. Quick, somebody, give another snarky response...

You guys are too funny! Yeah someone should have had a camera when he was taking measurements, Definetely helped me out a lot Lou!

I can't wait to go back, wasn't there since Christmas time 2009 and now my first Halloween time there! All I do is daydream Disney, anyone else a fantanical planner like I am. I am obssessed! Even DH who when I first met hated Disney now calls me ever day at work to tell me about some website or something he read about Disney. Most of the stuff he tells me I alrady knew, but I let him think he is telling me something new. LOL I love Fort Wilderness, my husband doesn't even want to go to the parks, just hang out at FW. I wouldn't mind either but our 13 year old wants rides!