Reservation Strategy - Size of Rig??

Hi Again Fiends!

We have our reservation made for early December. When I made the res., I "hedged" the size of my trailer to 30 feet (it's actually 24 feet), hoping to get a slightly bigger spot and not be Squeezed in.

Now, I'm wondering if I would be better to be 100% accurate in order to open up more possibilities that I can fit into.

Please share your thoughts...

I agree with FWG and Dave-

You are giving the site assigners too much credit. I have seen them assign folks with very large rigs to very tight spaces, so it doesn't seem like they pay a lot of attention to the description of your equipment that they request. They know most sites can easliy handle trailers 35-40' long, so they aren't going to try to give a 30' trailer one of the long spaces.

A better strategy for you is to figure out what level of site you want. I believe you posted in another thread that you have reserved a premium site. Most of those have plenty of space. In my opinion, if you want space between your site and the next, ask for that in your site request fax- say something about not wanting your pets to disturb your neighbors . I think you have a reasonable chance of them accommodating a request like that.

TCD