We were in 300 preferred last year - not as spacious as most premium sites - and we squeezed in a 33' TT with 2 slides, a big honkin' Ford Excursion and a golf cart.

Of course you needed mountain climbing equipment to get in and out of the barricade at the front of the site, but hey, it fit!!

6342883868_b45b9db55e_b.jpg

Oops... just noticed that 2 GC tires were off the pavement. I guess we're darned lucky we didn't end up in Disney jail! :rofl2:

I would say most of them definitely are. The 300 loop has trees in wonky spots all over the place.

Most of the premium sites seem to have a wider paved area in addition to being fully paved all the way to the back (preferred/full still have a coquina pad in the back)

Oh and I forgot to mention...

Our TT is not all the way to the back of the site. We pulled it forward enough to fit the dogs' 9x12 pen in the back... and make sure the slide squeezed in between the utility box/stump.

If we were back another 10 feet there would have been more than enough room for everything plus walking space.