I'm very new to this forum and have enjoyed reading many of the threads.  But a couple of 'seemingly' unrelated topics got me wondering and speculating.

On the one hand is the rumor of the stables being moved up near the general parking / old kennel area.  Second is the rumor of a DVC resort to be constructed in Fort Wilderness, on the lake. 

Here's my theory:  With the new DVC resort they'll need a larger transportation / transfer area near 'the action', thus the need to move the stables.

Ya think?  :shh:

On the site that shall not be named, several people posted plans they had found for a multi-building complex that they were speculating would be built between the FW marina and Wilderness Lodge.  They even overlaid the plans on an arial view of the area.  If that speculation was correct, part of the buildings would be built on or very near the TCD stable area. 

...and you are right. Upgraded transportation would be required.

On the site that shall not be named, several people posted plans they had found for a multi-building complex that they were speculating would be built between the FW marina and Wilderness Lodge.  They even overlaid the plans on an arial view of the area.  If that speculation was correct, part of the buildings would be built on or very near the TCD stable area. 

...and you are right. Upgraded transportation would be required.

WannaBeImagineer posted some great information on that thread.

Maybe he will get another one going here.

Calling WBI, are you out there?

I still have the original PDF on my site (beware... large file ~2.6MB!):

http://thekremers.us/misc/EPDP.pdf

Are you one of those people who never throws anything away :))

doodlebug

Nah, I'm usually just the opposite.  I'm always throwing things away on the hubbs.  The only reason I still had it was because it was linked to the thread on Voldemort.  It is no longer linked to Voldemort because they made my website a banned word...  Muahhhahhaaahaaahaa ;)  :))

I still have the original PDF on my site (beware... large file ~2.6MB!):

http://thekremers.us/misc/EPDP.pdf

Are you one of those people who never throws anything away :rofl2:

doodlebug

Nah, I'm usually just the opposite.  I'm always throwing things away on the hubbs.  The only reason I still had it was because it was linked to the thread on Voldemort.  It is no longer linked to Voldemort because they made my website a banned word...  Muahhhahhaaahaaahaa :rofl2:  :banana:

Me too, I never keep anything and then 2 months later wonder why I threw it away :dance:

doodlebug

• 2 months later...

WannaBeImagineer posted some great information on that thread.

Maybe he will get another one going here.

Calling WBI, are you out there?

Sorry guys, I missed this thread, I haven't been online much lately, but I just posted a new topic with a plan showing the relocated Backyard BBQ pavilion.

WBI

• 3 months later...

The subject line of this thread always reminds me of a joke. (pardon any spelling errors.)

An interviewer for a job always ends with one question, "What does 2+2= ?"

The first candidate is not too bright and answers "5"

The 2nd candidate is a mathematician who proceeds to dictate pages and pages of formulas which culminates with him stating unequivocally,"It has to be 4."

The last candidate is an accountant who answers simply, "What do you want it to equal."

I wonder who got the job