The campfire times move with Daylight Savings Times.

When DST is being observed, the fires are lit at 7:30, the sing-a-long starts at 8:00 and the movie begins at 8:40.

When standard time is being observed, the fires are lit at 6:30, the sing-a-long starts at 7:00 and the movie begins at 7:40.

DST ends this year on Sunday November 4. So, all the way up until then, the later start time is in effect.

The play time before the campfire is something new which began this summer. I don't know how long it will last, but it is on the schedule provided at check-in. It is on the September schedule- there is an activity at the campfire area each night that begins at 7. There are eye-witness reports from Fiends that Chip and Dale have been out to participate in these activiities. They may or may not continue this in future months.

TCD

THREADJACK

Is there anyway to get a pic of the rodents Chip and Dale with a pet?

END THREADJACK

No. Not anymore.

I remember that fellow Fiend CDNCruiser got some photos of his dogs with some characters outside one of the parks back when there were kennels at the park entrances.

The campfire area is supposed to be off limits for pets. I don't think you would be allowed to get near the chipmunks with a pet.

Sorry.

TCD

The campfire area is supposed to be off limits for pets. I don't think you would be allowed to get near the chipmunks with a pet.

Dang the munks man!! :banghead:

I wonder if I could pose her as an seeing eye dog? :rofl2: :flush2:

From what I have seen, you could.

You could get her a stroller and take her in to the parks too.

TCD

I WAS joking. I try to be a responsible owner and follow the rules. I'm just happy the Fort allows us to bring the mutts and provides the dog park.

SHHHH, don't let her hear that! She is lazy enough already, she will start to demand a stroller! :banghead:

I WAS joking. I try to be a responsible owner and follow the rules. I'm just happy the Fort allows us to bring the mutts and provides the dog park.

SHHHH, don't let her hear that! She is lazy enough already, she will start to demand a stroller! :banghead:

I wish I was joking. I have seen some pretty strange looking service dogs in the parks.

I would say that's enough for this hijack.

TCD

My family was very blessed to get to play with Chip and Dale two nights in November 2010. Both times, we were only in the area because I was keeping the kids out of the way while dh worked around the campsite. The first night, we played kickball with them and the second time we played Duck, Duck, Goose with them. It was just another way that trip was so very special for us. :)