Church Services (Lutheran, if possible) near FW - no car

Hi we are camping for the first time at FW from Sept 29-Oct 6 and we were wondering about a church service that we could get to without a car.

Welcome to Fort Fiends! Glad you joined us! I'm not sure about an answer to your question, but hopefully someone might be able to help you! Jump on in and join the fun!

There used to be nondenominational services offered many years ago. I believe a local clergyman volunteered his time for this. Disney stopped the practice, probably because it offended nonchristians.

These seem to be the closest...

Salem Lutheran CHURCH-ELCA

(407) 876-4000

7900 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32819

approx 10 miles

Christ The King Lutheran Church & Preschool

(407) 876-8155

4962 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32819

approx 13 miles

Crown Of Glory Lutheran Wels

(407) 291-2262

2101 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32835

approx 13 miles

All Saints Lutheran Church

(407) 859-9468

12601 Balcombe Rd, Orlando, FL 32837

approx 14 miles

People of Faith Lutheran

(407) 877-3857

358 Blue Stone Cir, Winter Garden, FL 34787

approx 14 miles

I just wondering "outloud" - is there a taxi service that Fiends have found particularly helpful and/or trustworthy? I was raised near NYC with a mother who distrusted everyone, so I was always cautious about trusting a cab driver. I guess the flipside of my question is, has anyone found a cab service that ripped them off?

Marty, we used the Mears and they were so nice. They even lifted my parents scooters into the back of their van. The van we had was a 15 passenger and it was great. We had a LATE dinner at Boma and instead of waiting for the bus transfers we called the cab. The only problem was waking 2 of the kids to get out. I don't know why we didn't have him drop us at the campsite or at least the 2000 entrance. Are they allowed to drop at the site? We had to get the bus back to the site, we didn't use the cart that day.